15 October 2012

V40

Hospitals! I hate hospitals!! But here's a kind of sweet moment I've been looking forward to drawing. ^^
Yes, that's a different scarf on Adrian. His original one is still in Malaak's possession, remember? Safely back at her place, and probably washed and ironed, too.

Sketch page:


This week's webcomic is Precocious by Christopher J. Paulsen:

Precocious is "a nifty daily webcomic about 9- and 10-year-old kids who are too smart for their own good", based on the author's childhood. "If this comic looks and reads like what would happen if Peanuts, Calvin and Hobbes, Ozy and Millie, Bloom County and Fox Trot were thrown into a blender and distilled– That's because it IS. I'm a huge fan of all those strips, and following them most definitely helped shape me into who I am today." Chrispy offers a useful selection of strips so new readers can get a feel of the comic without going through the entire archive.